An occasional glimpse of life in rural New Jersey where we share our mountaintop home with 2 cats and a variety of wildlife... (Don't forget to click on the photos to enlarge.)
Monday, December 20, 2010
A MAGICAL TIME OF YEAR...
...EVEN FOR CATS!
Here's how the tree looks with the room darkened, giving it a soft blue glow.
Archie is enjoying the Christmas Tree lights reflected in the glass door from the comfort of his leopard bed.
Too cute!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I knew I instantly liked you...I too have always had a siamese cat in my family for 35 yrs now up until our last one who is no longer with us since September.....so sweet this picture!
1 comment:
I knew I instantly liked you...I too have always had a siamese cat in my family for 35 yrs now up until our last one who is no longer with us since September.....so sweet this picture!
Post a Comment