Saturday, June 10, 2006

Home Again!

The first thing we encountered on returning home was the anger of all three cats! Cricket in particular was very loud in her scolding of us for leaving her couped up in the house for an entire week. Now that we've been back a few days, they are quite happy again and back to their routine of going in and out at least 10 times a day.

Meanwhile, we've had time to reflect on our trip as we recover from jet lag. I already miss Laura, Chris and Owen after having spent so much time with them. I especially enjoyed singing with Owen who would finish E-I-E-I... with "Owen" and a giggle every time. He sure is a delight!

I've already forgotten what Laura taught me on how to post photos (no surprise there) but I'm sure I'll figure it out again soon. Meanwhile, I'm still working on getting reacclimated to our time zone. My muscles are sore from all the walking we did on those Prague cobblestones, but it was worth it. Rick and I both had a wonderful time!

No comments: