


After cleaning out and rearranging all my stamping equipment, I finally have a room that is no longer cramped with clutter! Here are some photos of my newly updated space, starting with a view of the closet from my chair. The closet was completely emptied, outfitted with new shelving and cubbies from WalMart, and stocked with less frequently used items (seasonal stamps, envelopes, catalogs, etc.) It was a very inexpensive solution to my storage problem!Next is my table where there is plenty of room for friends to join me. I love being next to the window, with shelves and iris carts behind me within easy reach. Since I use unmounted stamps from The Angel Company, they can be stored in CD cases on a revolving CD holder.
Now that the reorganizing is done, I look forward to many relaxing hours in my Stamping Room where I design and make all the cards I send to friends and family.
(Click on photos to enlarge.)
No comments:
Post a Comment